Tatiana L Dyachenko
Location: 581 Hariri Building, Office Hours: TBD.
Dr.Dyachenko is interested in building mathematical models of consumer behavior and Bayesian estimation. She combines knowledge from psychology and statistics to develop quantitative tools to obtain insights that inform marketing decision making. Dr. Dyachenko worked in the field of database marketing and as a marketing research analyst before joining a Ph.D program and becoming a professor. She has recently published in the Marketing Science journal, a leading journal of quantitative marketing
- Ph.D. (2014) The Ohio State University, Quantitative Marketing
- MMR (2003) Southern Illinois University, Edwardsville, Marketing Research
- MBA (2001) Bradley University, Marketing
- BS/MS (1996) Samara State Aerospace University, Engineering
- Russian (speak, read, write)