Dr. Natalia M. Lorinkova is an assistant professor at the McDonough School of Business, Georgetown University. She completed her PhD in Management at the R. H. Smith School of Business, University of Maryland. Her theoretical research interests include leadership and social capital, with an emphasis on change, developmental and empowering processes. Dr. Lorinkova is also interested in non-traditional work arrangements such as virtual teams, tele-working and working from home. From a methodological perspective, Dr. Lorinkova is interested in growth modeling, multi-level modeling and meta-analytical techniques. Her research has appeared in leading academic journals such as Academy of Management Journal, Personnel Psychology and Journal of Management.
- PhD (2010) University of Maryland, OB/Management
- MBA () KDI School of Public Policy and Management, Strategic Management
- B. Sc. () Sofia University, Linguistics/Korean Studies
- Bulgarian (speak, read, write)
- Korean (speak, read, write)
- Russian (speak, read, write)