MSPP-Tenure Line Faculty
Articles in journals
- Jean M. Mitchell. ""Does Physician Ownership of Either Specialty Hospitals or Ambulatory Surgery Centers Influence Frequency of Use for Outpatient Orthopedic Surgery?"." Archives of Surgery 145.8 (2010): 732-738.
- Jean M. Mitchell and R. Robert LaGalia. "’Controlling the Escalating Use of Advanced Imaging: The Role of Radiology Benefit Management Programs’." Medical Care Research and Review 66.33 (2009): 339-352.
- Jean M. Mitchell and Darrell J. Gaskin. "Receipt of Preventive Dental Care among Special Needs Children Enrolled in Medicaid: A Crisis in Need of Attention." Journal of Health Politics, Policy and Law 33.5 (2008): 883-906.
- Jean M. Mitchell. "Do Financial Incentives Linked to Ownership of Specialty Hospitals Affect Physicians’ Practice Patterns?." Medical Care 45.7 (2008): 732-737.
- Jean M. Mitchell. "Utilization Trends for Adavnced Imaging: Evidence from Individuals with Private Insurance in California." Medical Care 46.4 (2008).
- Jean M. Mitchell, Darrell J. Gaskin and Chahira Kozma. "Health Supervision Visits among SSI-Eligible Children Enrolled in the DC Medicaid Program: A Comparison of Enrollees in Fee-for-Service and Partially Capitated Managed Care." Inquiry 45.2 (2008): 198-214.
- Jean M. Mitchell. "Utilization Changes Following Market Entry by Physician-Owned Specialty Hospitals." Medical Care Research and Review 64.4 (2007): 395-415.
- Jean M. Mitchell. "The Prevalence of Physician Self-Referral Arrangements after Stark II: Evidence from Advanced Diagnostic Imaging." Health Affiars (2007): W415-424.
- Cynthia R. Schuster, Jean M. Mitchell, and Darrell J.. "Partially Capitated Managed Care versus Fee-for-Service for Special Needs Children: Does Care Coordination Available Under Managed Care Matter?." Health Care Financing Review 28.4 (2007): 109-123.