Judith R Miller
Department of Mathematics and Statistics
Articles in journals
- J.R. Miller and H. Zeng. "Multidimensional stability of planar traveling waves for an integrodifference model." Discrete and Continuous Dynamical Systems B 18 (2013): 741-751.
- H. Zeng and J.R. Miller. "Range limits in spatially explicit models of quantitative traits." Journal of Mathematical Biology (2012).
- J.R. Miller and H. Zeng. "Stability of traveling waves for systems of nonlinear integral recursions in spatial population biology." Discrete and Continuous Dynamical Systems B 16 (2011): 895-925.
- Enrique D. Andjel, Judith R. Miller, Etienne Pardoux. "Survival of a single mutant in one dimension." Electronic Journal of Probability 15 (2010): 386-408.
- Judith R. Miller. "Survival of mutations arising during invasions." Evolutionary Applications 3.2 (2010): 109-121.
- J.R. Miller, B.P. Wood, and M.B. Hamilton. "Fst and Qst under neutrality." Genetics 180 (2008): 1023-1037.
- S. Rottenstreich, J.R., Miller, and M.B. Hamilton. "Dynamics of Fst for the island model." Theoretical Population Biology 72 (2007): 485-503.
- S. Rottenstreich, J.R. Miller, and M.B. Hamilton. "Steady State of Homozygosity and Gst for the Island Model." Theoretical Population Biology 72 (2007): 231-244.
- B.P. Wood and J.R. Miller. "Linked selected and neutral loci in heterogeneous environments." Journal of Mathematical Biology 53 (2006): 939-975.
- J.R. Miller and M. O’Leary. "A diffusion model in population genetics with dynamic fitness." Journal of Differential Equations 225 (2006): 465-512.
- J.R. Miller, M.C. Pugh and M.B. Hamilton. "A finite locus effect diffusion model for the evolution of a quantitative trait." Journal of Mathematical Biology 52 (2006): 761-787.
- J.R. Miller and D. Hawthorne. "Durability of marker-quantitative trait loci haplotypes in structured populations." Genetics 171 (2005): 1353-1364.
- H. Fan, S. Jin and J.R. Miller. "Wave patterns, stability and slow motions in inviscid and viscous hyperbolic equations with stiff reaction terms." Journal of Differential Equations 189 (2003): 167-291.
- M.B. Hamilton and J.R. Miller. "Comparing relative rates of pollen and seed gene flow in the island model using nuclear and organelle measures of population structure." Genetics 162 (2002): 1897-1909.
- A. Iosevich and J.R. Miller. "Dispersive effects in a modified Kuramoto-Sivashinsky equation." Communications in Partial Differential Equations 27 (2002): 2423-2448.
- J.R. Miller, M. O’Leary and M. Schonbek. " Nonexistence of singular pseudo-self-similar solutions to the Navier-Stokes system." Mathematische Annalen 319 (2001): 809-815.
- J. Goodman and J.R. Miller. "Long-time Behavior of Scalar Viscous Shock Fronts in Two Dimensions." Journal of Dynamics and Differential Equations 11 (1999): 255-277.
- J.R. Miller. "Spectral Properties and Time Decay for an Airy Operator with Potential." Journal of Differential Equations 141 (1997): 102-121.
- J.R. Miller and M.I. Weinstein. "Asymptotic stability of solitary waves for the Regularized Long Wave equation." Communications on Pure and Applied Mathematics 49 (1996): 399-441.