John E. Buschman
- John E. Buschman. Dismantling the Public Sphere: Situating and Sustaining Librarianship in the Age of the New Public Philosophy. : Libraries Unlimited/Greenwood, 2003.
Articles in journals
- John Buschman. "Democratic Theory in LIS: Toward an Emendation ." The Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology 50.10 (2007): 1483-1496.
- John Buschman. "Transgression or Stasis? Challenging Foucault in LIS Theory." Library Quarterly 77.1 (2007): 21-44.
- John Buschman and Richard A. Brosio. "A Critical Primer on Postmodernism." Journal of Academic Librarianship 32.4 (2006): 408-418.
- John Buschman. "’The Integrity and Obstinacy of Intellectual Creations’: Jürgen Habermas and Librarianship’s Theoretical Literature,”." Library Quarterly 76.3 (2006): 270-299.
- John Buschman and Dorothy A. Warner. "Researching and Shaping Information Literacy Initiatives in Relation to the Web: Some Framework Problems and Needs." Journal of Academic Librarianship 31.1 (2005): 12-18.
- Dorothy A. Warner and John Buschman. "Studying the Reader/Researcher Without the Artifact: Digital Problems in the Future History of Books." Library Philosophy and Practice 7.1 (2004).
- John Buschman and Michael J. Carbone. "Technocracy, Educational Structures, and Libraries: Historical Notes from the United States." Journal of Education Policy 11.5 (1996): 561-578.
- John Buschman. "Librarians, Self-Censorship, and Information Technologies." College & Research Libraries 55.3 (1994): 221-228.
- John Buschman. "Historical Amnesia and Vietnam: The American Experience." New England Journal of History 48.3 (1992): 54-63.
- John Buschman and Michael J. Carbone. "A Critical Inquiry into Librarianship: Applications of ’The New Sociology of Education’." Library Quarterly 61.1 (1991): 15-40.
- John Buschman. "The Upper Class and Blacks in the Philadelphia Anti-Catholic Riots of 1844: Exploring Two Gaps in the Social History." Records of the American Catholic Historical Society 99.1-4 (1988): 1-16.
Articles in books
- John Buschman and Dorothy A. Warner. "A Slip Between the Cup and the Lip: Practical and Intellectual Problems of Marketing U.S. Academic Libraries." Education and Research for Marketing and Quality Management in Libraries. Ed. Rejean Savard. : K.G. Sauer, 2001.
- John Buschman, Gloria J. Leckie, Lisa Given, ed. Critical Theory for Library and Information Science: Exploring the Social from Across the Disciplines. Westport, Conn.: Libraries Unlimited, 2010.
- Gloria J. Leckie and John Buschman, ed. Information Technology in Librarianship: New Critical Approaches. : Libraries Unlimited/Greenwood, 2008.
- John Buschman and Gloria J. Leckie, ed. Library as Place: History, Community and Culture. : Libraries Unlimited/Greenwood, 2007.
- John Buschman, ed. Critical Approaches to Information Technology in Librarianship: Foundations and Applications. : Greenwood, 1993.