Andrew W Shoyer
Adjunct Professor, Law Center Non-Ordinary -- Adjunct
Master of Science in Foreign Service (MSFS)
Articles in journals
- Andrew Shoyer. "Panel Selection in WTO Dispute Settlement Proceedings." Journal of International Economic Law 6.1 (2003): 203-209.
- Andrew Shoyer. "The Process and Procedure of Litigating at the World Trade Organization: A Review of the Work of the Appellate Body." Law And Policy In International Business 31.3 (2000): 677-.
- Andrew Shoyer. "Commentary on WTO Dispute Settlement ." The International Lawyer 32.3 (1998): 737.
- Andrew Shoyer. "The First Three Years of WTO Dispute Settlement: Observations and Suggestions." Journal of International Economic Law 1.2 (1998): 277-302.
Articles in books
- Andrew Shoyer, Jung-ui Sul, Colette van der Ven. "Carbon Leakage and the Migration of Private CO2 Emitters to Other Jurisdictions." The Oxford Handbook of International Climate Change Law. Ed. Kevin R. Gray, Richard Tarasofsky, and Cinnamon P. Carlarne . Oxford and New York: Oxford University Press, 2015.
- Andrew Shoyer; Eric Solovy; Alexander Koff. "Implementation and Enforcement of the WTO Agreements." The World Trade Organization: Legal, Economic and Political Analysis. Ed. Patrick F. J. Macrory; Arthur E. Appleton; Michael G. Plummer. : Springer, 2005.