In Ku Marshall. Cultural Readings from Folktales, Legends, and History: An Intermediate Korean Reader. Seoul, Korea: Hanguk munhwasa, 2006.
- Well-known folk tales, legends, and history with vocabulary suited for students learning intermediate Korean language and culture.
- Vocabulary definitions and grammar explanations follow each story.
- "People" section provides students with historical context for important figures in Korean history.
- Appendix contains further explanations about Korean phrases and grammar, an ideal study aid.
- Vivid illustrations throughout will engage the student's imagination.
» View this publication
» More information about this publication
» Obtain this publication