Richard F Kuisel
Adjunct Professor - BMW Center for German and European Studies (CGES)
School of Foreign Service (SFS)
- Richard F. Kuisel. The French Way: How France Embraced and Rejected American Values and Power. Princeton, N.J.: Princeton University Press, 2011.
- Richard Kuisel. Seducing the French: The Dilemma of Americanization. Berkeley and Los Angeles, CA: University of California Press, 1993.
- Richard Kuisel. Capitalism and the State in Modern France: Renovation and Economic Management in the 20th Century. New York: Cambridge University Press, 1981.
- Richard Kuisel. Ernest Mercier: French Technocrat. Berkely and Los Angeles: University of California Press, 1967.
Articles in journals
- Richard Kuisel. "What Do the French Think of Us? The Deteriorating Image of the United States, 2000-2004." French Politics, Culture and Society 22.Fall (2004).
- Richard Kuisel. "The Gallic Rooster Crows Again: The Paradox of French Anti-Americanism." French Politics, Culture and Society 19.Fall (2001): 1-16.
- Richard Kuisel. "Americanization for Historians." Diplomatic History 24.Summe (2000): 509-515.
- Richard Kuisel. "The Fernandel Factor:The Rivalry between the French and American Cinema in the 1950s." Yale French Studies 98 (2000): 119-134.
Articles in books
- Richard Kuisel. "Debating Americanization: The Case of France." Global America? The Cultural Consequences of Globalization. Ed. Ulrich Beck, Natan Sznaider, Rainer Winter. Liverpool, UK: Liverpool University Press, 2003: 95-113