Becky D Heino
Articles in journals
- Heino, R, Ellison, N. & Gibbs, J. "Relationshopping: Investigating the market metaphor in online dating." Journal of Social and Personal Relationships 27.4 (2010): 427-447.
- Ellison, N., Heino, R. & Gibbs, J. . "Managing impressions online: Self-Presentation processes in the online dating environment." Journal of Computer-mediated Communication 11.2 (2006).
- Gibbs, J. L., Ellison, N. B., & Heino, R. D. . "Self-presentation in online personals: The role of anticipated future interaction, self-disclosure, and perceived success in Internet dating.." Communication Research 33.2 (2006): 152-177.
- Fulk, J., Heino, R., Flanagin, A., Monge, P., Bar, F.. "A test of the individual action model for organizational information commons.." Organization Science 15.5 (2004): 569-585.
- Kalman, M. Monge, P. Fulk, J. & Heino, R.. "Motivations to resolve communication dilemmas in database-mediated collaboration. ." Communication Research 2 (2002): 125-154.
- Heino, R.. "New sports: What’s so punk about snowboarding? ." Journal of Sport and Social Issues 24 (2000): 176-191.
Articles in books
- Riley, P., Mandavilli, A., & Heino, R. . "Observing the impact of communication and information technology on “Net-work.” ." Telework: The New Workplace of The 21st Century . Ed. Herman, A.M., U.S. Secretary of Labor. Washington, D.C.: American Department of Labor, 2000: 140-154