Department of Spanish and Portuguese
T 11:00-2:00 pm and by appointment
Alfonso Morales-Front is Associate Professor and department chair in Spanish and Portuguese. His areas of specialization include Spanish Linguistics, Romance phonology and morphology, Acquisition of phonology and Constraint-based approaches to linguistics.
- Ph.D. (1994) University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Spanish Linguistics
- M.A. (1990) University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Spanish Linguistics
- B.A (1985) Universitat de Barcelona, Filología Hispánica
- Catalan (speak, read, write)
- Spanish (speak, read, write)