- Marcia Miceli and J. P. Near. Blowing the Whistle. : Lexington Books, 1992.
Articles in journals
- Rehg, M.T., Miclei, M.P., Near, J.P., Van Scotter, J.R.. "Antecedents and Outcomes of Retaliation against whistle-blowers: Gender Differences and Power Relationships." Organization Science 19.2 (2008): 221-240.
Articles in books
- Miceli, M.P., Near, J.P., Dworkin, T.M.. "Whistle-blowing in organizations." Organization and Management. Ed. Walsh, J.; Brief, A.P.. New York: Routledge/Taylor & Francis Group, 2008.
- Miclei, M.P.; Near, J.P.. "Stopping organizational wrongdoing: What price do whistle-blowers pay?." Managing social and ethical issues in organizations. Ed. Gilliland, S.W.; Steiner, D.D.; Skarlicki, D.P.. Greenwich, CT: Information Age Publishing, 2007: 295-324
- Miceli, M.P.; Near, J.P.. "How can one person make a difference? Understanding whistle-blowing effectiveness." The accountable corporation. Ed. Epstein, M.; Hanson, K.. Westport, CT: Praeger Publishers, 2006: 201-221