Linda H MacArthur
GUMC Adjunct -- Assistant Professor
Articles in journals
- Dai H, MacArthur L, McAtee M, Hockenbury N, Das P, Bregman BS.. "Delayed rehabilitation with activity-based therapies promotes forelimb recovery after a cervical spinal cord injury.." Restorative Neurology and Neuroscience 29 (2011): 91-103.
- De Oliviera, EO, Graf, KM, Patel, MK, Baheti, A, Kong, H-S, MacArthur, L, Dakshanamurthy, S, Wang, K, Brown, ML, Paige, M. . "Synthesis and evaluation of Hermitamides A and B as human voltage-gated sodium channel blockers.." Bioorganic & Medicinal Chemistry 19.14 (2011): 4322-4329.
- Lomazzo E, MacArthur L, Yasuda R, Wolfe B, Kellar KJ.. "Quantitative analysis of the heteromeric neuronal nicotinic receptors in the rat hippocampus.." J Neurochemistry 115 (2010): 625-635.
- Ahmed, F, MacArthur, L, De Bernardi, MA, Mocchetti, I.. "Retrograde and anterograde transport of HIV protein gp120 in the nervous system.." Brain, Behavior, and Immunity 23 (2009): 355-364.
- Dai, HN, MacArthur, L, McAtee, M, Hockenbury, N, Mansfield, K, Finn, T, Tidwell, JL, McHugh, B, Hamers, FPT, Bregman, BS.. "Activity based therapies to promote forelimb use after a cervical spinal cord injury.." J Neurotrauma 26 (2009): 1719-1732.
- Lynskey, J, Sandhu, FA, Dai, HN, McAtee, M, Slotkin, JR, MacArthur, L, Bregman, BS.. "Delayed application of transplants and neurotrophic factors support recovery of forelimb function after cervical spinal cord injury.." J Neurotrauma 23 (2006): 617-634.
- Nakamura, M, Houghtling, RA, MacArthur, L, Bayer, BM, Bregman, BS. "Differences in cytokine gene expression profile between acutely and chronically injured adult rat spinal cord.." Experimental Neurology 184.1 (2003): 313-325.
- Coumans, JV, Lin, TT-S, Dai, HN, MacArthur, L, McAtee, M, Nash, C, Bregman, BS.. "Axonal regeneration and functional recovery after complete spinal cord transection in rats by delayed treatment with transplants and neurotrophins.." The Journal of Neuroscience 21 (2001): 9334-9344.
- Linda MacArthur, Ke Ren, Elisabeth Pfaffenroth, Emma Franklin, Marianne Ruda. "Descending afferents partially suppress spinal dynorphin mRNA and peptide upregulation induced by peripheral inflammation." Neuroscience 88 (1999): 499-508.
- Linda MacArthur and Lee Eiden. "Neuropeptide Genes: Targets of Activity-Dependent Signal Transduction." Peptides 17 (1996): 721-728.
- Linda MacArthur. "AP-1 related proteins bind to the enkephalin CRE-2 element in adrenal chromaffin cells.." J. Neurochem 67 (1996): 2256-2264.
- Linda MacArthur, Kerry Koller, Lee Eiden. "Enkephalin gene transcription in bovine chromaffin cells is regulated by calcium and protein kinase A signal transduction pathways: identification of DNaseI hypersensitive sites.." Mol. Pharmacology 44 (1993): 545-551.
- Linda MacArthur, Anna Iacangelo, CM Hsu, Lee Eiden.. "Enkephalin biosynthesis is coupled to secretory activity via transcription of the proenkephalin A gene.." J. Physiology 86 (1992): 89-98.