Lucile L Adams-Campbell
Associate Director, Minority Health & Health Disparities Research, Professor of Oncology
Lombardi Comprehensive Cancer Center (LCCC)
Articles in journals
- Bethea TN, Rosenberg L, Charlot M, O’Connor GT, Adams-Campbell LL, Palmer JR.. " “Obesity in relation to lung cancer incidence in African American women.” ." Cancer Causes Control. 24.9 (2013): 1695-703. .
- Sheppard VB, Llanos AA, Hurtado-de-Mendoza A, Taylor TR, Adams-Campbell LL. . "“Correlates of depressive symptomatology in African-American breast cancer patients.” ." J Cancer Surviv. 7.3 (2013): 292-9.
- Loffredo CA, Luta G, Wallington S, Makgoeng SB, Selsky C, Mandelblatt JS, Adams-Campbell LL . "“Knowledge and willingness to provide research biospecimens among foreign-born latinos using safety-net clinics.”." J Community Health 38.4 (2013): 652-9.
- Nguyen HQ, Herting JR, Kohen R, Perry CK, Lacroix A, Adams-Campbell LL, Beresford S AA, Eaton CB, Tinker L. . "“Recreational physical activity in postmenopausal women is stable over 8 years of follow-up.." J Phys Act Health 10.5 (2013): 656-68..
- Cossor FI, Adams-Campbell LL, Chlebowski RT, Gunter MJ, Johnson K, Martell RE, McTiernan A, Simon MS, Rohan T, Wallace RB, Paulus JK.. "“Diabetes, metformin use, and colorectal cancer survival in postmenopausal women.." Cancer Epidemiol 14 (2013): 656-68.
- Sween J, Wallington SF, Sheppard V, Taylor T, Llanos AA, Adams-Campbell LL. . "“The Role of Exergaming in Improving Physical Activity: A Review.” ." J Phys Act Health. 5 (2013).
- Llanos AA, Brasky TM, Dumitrescu RG, Marian C, Makambi KH, Kallakury BV, Spear SL, Perry DJ, Convit RJ, Platek ME, Adams-Campbell LL, Freudenheim JL, Shields PG. . "“Plasma IGF-1 and IGFBP-3 may be imprecise surrogates for breast concentrations: an analysis of healthy women.” ." Breast Cancer Res Treat. 138.2 (2013): 571-9..
- Genkinger JM, Makambi KH, Palmer JR, Rosenberg L, Adams-Campbell LL.. " “Consumption of dairy and meat in relation to breast cancer risk in the Black Women’s Health Study.” ." Cancer Causes Control. 24.2 (2013): 675-84.
- Boggs DA, Rosenberg L, Pencina MJ, Adams-Campbell LL, Palmer JR. . "“Validation of a breast cancer risk prediction model developed for Black women.” ." J Natl Cancer Inst. 105.5 (2013): 361-7..
- Lucile L. Adams-Campbell, PhD; Kepher Makambi, PhD; Charles P. Mouton, MD, MS; Julie R. Palmer, ScD; Lynn Rosenberg, ScD. "Colonoscopy Utilization in the Black Women’s Health Study." Journal of the National Medical Association 102.3 (2010): 6.
- Mouton CP, Carter-Nolan PL, Makambi KH, Taylor TR, Palmer JR, Rosenberg L, Adams-Campbell LL. "Impact of perceived racial discrimination on health screening in black women." Journal of Health Care for the Poor and Underserved 21.1 (2010): 287-300.
- Ruiz-Narvaez EA, Rosenberg L, Rotimi CN, Cupples LA, Boggs DA, Adeyemo A, Cozier YC, Adams-Campbell LL, Palmer JR. "Genetic variants on chromosome 5p12 are associated with risk of breast cancer in African American women: the Black Women’s Health Study." Breast Cancer Research and Treatment (2010).
- Palmer JR, Boggs DA, Adams-Campbell LL, Rosenberg L. "Family history of cancer and risk of breast cancer in the Black Women’s Health Study." Cancer Causes and Control 20.9 (2009): 1733-7.
- Freiberg MS, Chang YF, Kraemer KL, Robinson JG, Adams-Campbell LL, Kuller LL. "Alcohol consumption, hypertension, and total mortality among women." American Journal of Hypertension 22.11 (2009): 1212-8.
- Agurs-Collins T, Rosenberg L, Makambi K, Palmer JR, Adams-Campbell L. "Dietary patterns and breast cancer risk in women participating in the Black Women’s Health Study." The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition 90.3 (2009): 621-8.
- Makambi KH, Williams CD, Taylor TR, Rosenberg L, Adams-Campbell LL. "An assessment of the CES-D scale factor structure in black women: The Black Women’s Health Study." Psychiatry Research 168.2 (2009): 163-70.
- Adams-Campbell LL, Makambi KH, Frederick WA, Gaskins M, Dewitty RL, McCaskill-Stevens W. "Breast cancer risk assessments comparing Gail and CARE models in African-American women." The Breast Journal 15.S1 (2009): S72-5.