Communication, Culture, and Technology (CCT)
- Meltzer, Kimberly. TV News Anchors and Journalistic Tradition: How Journalists Adapt to Technology. New York: Peter Lang Publishing, 2010.
Articles in journals
- Meltzer, K. "Journalistic Concern about Uncivil Political Talk in Digital News Media: Responsibility, Credibility and Academic Influence." The International Journal of Press/Politics (2015).
- Meltzer, K. and Hoover, J. "Civility in News Discourse: The Case of PBS’ Brooks and Shields." Electronic News 8.3 (2014): 216-235.
- Meltzer, Kimberly. "The U.S. launch of Al Jazeera English in Washington, DC: An analysis of American media coverage." Journalism: Theory, Practice & Criticism (2012).
- Meltzer, Kimberly. "Comparing theories of repair across communication research." Journal of Communications Media Studies 3.1 (2011): 10-25.
- Meltzer, K. "The Hierarchy of Journalistic Cultural Authority: Journalists’ perspectives according to news medium." Journalism Practice 3.1 (2009).
- Meltzer, K. "Newspaper Editorial Boards and the Process of Endorsing Candidates for Political Office in the United States." Journalism: Theory, Practice & Criticism 8.1 (2007): 83-103.
- Tisinger, R., Stroud, N., Meltzer, K., Mueller, B., and Gans, R. "Creating Political Websites: Balancing Complexity and Usability." Knowledge, Technology and Policy 18.2 (2005): 41-51.
- Meltzer, K. "Public Input for a Public Space." Kaleidoscope: A Graduate Journal of Qualitative Communication Research 4.Fall (2005): 49-70.
- Meltzer, K., Mueller, B., and Tisinger, R. "Engaging the Electronic Electorate." National Civic Review 93.1 (2004): 56-67.
Articles in books
- Meltzer, Kimberly. "A Different Sort of Reality TV Hero: Extreme Fishermen, Loggers, and Truckers on the Edge." Reel Politics: Reality Television as a Platform for Political Discourse. Ed. Lemi Baruh and Ji Hoon Park. Newcastle upon Tyne, UK: Cambridge Scholars Publishing, 2010: 249-264
- Meltzer, K. "Anchors/Newscasters, TV." Encyclopedia of Journalism. Ed. Christopher H. Sterling. Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage Publications, 2009.
- Meltzer, K. "Op-Ed Pages." Enclyclopedia of Journalism. Ed. Christopher H. Sterling. Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage Publications, 2009.
- Meltzer, K. "Celebrity and Fan Magazines." Encyclopedia of Journalism. Ed. Christopher H. Sterling. Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage Publications, 2009.
- Meltzer, K., Mueller, B., and Tisinger, R. "Engaging the Electronic Electorate." Conversations: Readings for Writing, 6th edition. Ed. Dominic Delli Carpini and Jack Selzer. : Longman Press, 2005.
- Meltzer, K. "Howard, P. and Hussain, M. Democracy’s Fourth Wave? Digital Media and the Arab Spring." Journal of Media and Religion 14.4 (2015): 245-247.
- Meltzer, K. "Boczkowski, P. News at Work: Imitation in an Age of Information Abundance. ." Science, Technology & Human Values. 37.2 (2012).
- Meltzer, K. "Nerone, J. and Barnhurst, K. The Form of News: A History." Journalism: Theory, Practice & Criticism 4.4 (2003): 502-504.
- Turow, J., Feldman, L., and Meltzer, K. “Open to Exploitation: Americans in the Online/Offline Marketplace.” Publication of the Annenberg Public Policy Center of the University of Pennsylvania, June 2005.
- Meltzer, K. Chapter on “Polling, Surveys and Focus Groups” in “Analysis of the Messages of the Early Childhood Movement.” Publication of the Annenberg Public Policy Center of the University of Pennsylvania, February 2003.