In the news
In the news
- 'In Tulsa, a hot spot for early childhood education, the grade is ‘incomplete.’' November 7, 2015, Kansas City Star.
- 'How parents cope with America's child-care 'crisis''. April 5, 2015, Christian Science Monitor.
- 'Free pre-K: Strong early gains, but long-term questions,' September 23, 2014, Seattle Times
- "New Legislation Could Bring Universal Preschool to California," March 27, 2014, Southern California Public Radio.
- "Would Shakespeare have unsheathed his sword to fight against Common Core?" December 26, 2013, FoxNews.com
- Oklahoma! Where the Kids Learn Early November 9, 2013, The New York Times
- Charting Pre-K's Value for All May 7, 2013, Education Week
- Oklahoma offers pre-K model for nation May 4, 2013, CBS News
- Is The Call For Universal Pre-Kindergarten Warranted? February 18, 2013, NPR
- Obama and early childhood education: a rhetorical leap of faith February 15, 2013, The Washington Post
- Is Oklahoma the right model for universal pre-K? February 14, 2013, Washington Post
- Can Obama Sell Universal Preschool to the GOP? February 14, 2013, The Atlantic Wire
- Hey Congress: Pre-K is a better investment than the stock market February 13, 2013, Washington Post
- President Obama Pushes For Free Preschool February 13, 2013, WUSA9
- Early Education for All: Are We In or Are We Out? January 22, 2013, The Huffington Post
- What our schools need? A few good men August 14, 2012, USA Today