Chester L Gillis
Dean, Georgetown College
Chester Gillis is Dean of Georgetown College, Professor in the Department of Theology, and the Director of the Program on the Church and Interreligious Dialogue in the Berkley Center for Religion, Peace, and World Affairs. An expert on the U.S. Catholic Church, the history of Catholicism, and the papacy, including Pope Bendedict XVI, his other areas of expertise include interfaith dialogue and religious pluralism. He is the author of Roman Catholicism in America, Pluralism: A New Paradigm for Theology, A Question of Final Belief, Catholic Faith in America and editor of The Political Papacy.
- Ph.B., Ph.L., S.T.B., M.A. () University of Louvain,
- Ph.D. () University of Chicago,
- Oct 4, 12pm: One Acre Fund Information Session
- Oct 6, 12pm-1pm: Catholic Relief Services Information Session
- Oct 12, 12:30pm-1:30pm: USAID Employer Information Session