D Linda Garcia
Former Director and Associate Professor, Emeritus Faculty- CCT
Communication, Culture, and Technology (CCT), Graduate School of Arts and Sciences
- Technological Advance and the Changing Structure of Transnational Standards Organizations .
- Public and Private Interests in Standard Setting: Conflict or Convergence .
- Networks and the Evolution of Property Rights in the Global, Knowledge-Based Economy.
- Crafting Communication Policy in a Competitive Environment.
- Cooperative Networks and The Rural-Urban Divide.
- Standards for Standard Setting: Contesting the Organizational Field.