Elizabeth P Sigman
Distinguished Teaching Professor
Articles in journals
- Betsy Page Sigman, William Garr, Marie Selvanadin, Robert Pongsajapan, Kristin Bolling, Greg Marsh. "Teaching Big Data: Experiences, Lessons Learned, and Future Directions." Decision Line (Published by the Decision Sciences Institute) 45.1 (2014): 10-15.
- Betsy Page Sigman, Susan Pennestri, Marie Selvanadin, and Kelsey Brannan . "Using Google+ to Enhance Student Learning, Engagement, and Communication." Educause Review Online (2013).
- Betsy Page Sigman, Brian Boston. "Digital Discernment: An E-Commerce Web Site Evaluation Tool." Decision Sciences Journal of Innovative Education (2013).
- Michael Norton, Luc Wathieu, Betsy Page Sigman and Marco Bertini. "“Do Social Deal Sites Really Work? ." Harvard Business Review (2012).
- Betsy Sigman. "Survey Solutions Review." Maths&Stats 4.9 (1998): 25.
- Betsy Sigman. "Strategic Initiatives in Government: Interacting with Big Brother." E-Gov 1.3 (1998): 1.
- Betsy Sigman. "Election Results: A New Direction?." Public Opinion (1979).
Articles in books
- Betsy Sigman; Sarah-Kathryn MacDonald. "Issues Management: Its Relationship to Policy and Public Opinion Theories and Methods ." Research in Public Policy Analysis and Management. Ed. JAI Press. Greenwich, CT: JAI Press, 1995.
- Betsy Sigman, Sarah-Kathryn MacDonald. "The Issues Manager as Public Opinion and Policy Analyst,” ." Business Strategy and Public Policy. Ed. Alfred A. Marcus. Westport, CT: Greenwood Press, 1987.
- Betsy Sigman. "Under the Wire." Chosun Ilbo (Largest Korean daily) 28 Oct. 2000: .
- Sigman, Betsy P., “How Big Data Will Change Our World,” Georgetown Business Magazine. Spring 2013, p. 40..
- Michael Norton, Luc Wathieu, Betsy Page Sigman and Marco Bertini) “What’s the Deal with Living Social?” (Harvard Business School Case, March 2012.) .
- Solutions Manual for Political Science Research Methods, by Janet Buttolph Johnson and Richard A. Joslyn.
Under contracts for publication
- Betsy Page Sigman. "The Essentials of Splunk." Birmingham, UK: Packt Publishing, to appear in 2015.