Robert J Bies
- T.M. Tripp, R.J. Bies. Getting Even: The truth about workplace revenge - and how to stop it. San Francisco: Jossey-Bass, 2009.
Articles in journals
- R.J. Bies, J.M. Bartunek, T.L.Fort, M.N. Zald . "Corporations as Social Change Agents: Individual, Interpersonal, Institutional, and Environmental Dynamics." Academy of Management Review 32 (2007): 788-793.
- T.M. Tripp, R.J. Bies, K. Aquino. "A Vigilante Model of Justice: Revenge, Reconciliation, and Forgiveness." Social Justice Research 19 (2007): 10-34.
- K. Aquino, T.M. Tripp, R.J. Bies. "Getting Even or Moving On? Status Variables and Procedural Justice as Predictors of Revenge, Forgiveness, and Reconciliation in Organizations." Journal of Applied Psychology 91 (2007).
- T.M. Tripp, R.J. Bies, K. Aquino. "Poetic justice or petty jealousy: The aesthetics of revenge." Organizational Behavior and Human Decision 89 (2002).
- M. Groth, B. Goldman, S. Gilliland, R. Bies. "Commitment to Legal-Claiming: The Influences of Attributions, Social Guidance, and Organizational Tenure." Journal of Applied Psychology 87 (2002).
- K. Aquino, T.M. Tripp, R.J. Bies. "How Employees Respond to Personal Offense: The Affects of Blame Attribution, Victim Status, and Offender Status on Revenge and Reconciliation in the Workplace." Journal of Applied Psychology 87.1 (2001).
- R.J. Lewicki, D.M. McAllister, R.J. Bies. "Trust and Distrust: New Relationships and Realities." Academy of Management Journal 23.2 (1998).
- N. Bennett, C. Martin, R. J. Bies, J. Brockner. "Coping with a Layoff: A Longitudinal Study of Victims." Journal of Management 21.6 (1995): 1025 - 1040.
Articles in books
- R.J. Bies, T.M. Tripp. "The study of revenge in the workplace. Conceptual, ideological and empirical issues. ." Counterproductive workplace behavior: Investigations of actors and targets. Ed. P. Spector and S. Fox. Washington, D.C.: American Psychological Association, 2004.
- R.J. Bies, T.M. Tripp. "Revenge in organizations: The good, the bad and the ugly." Monographs in organizational behavior and industrial relations (Vol. 23, Part B). Ed. R.W. Griffin, A. O’Leary-Kelly & J. Collins. Greenwich, CT: JAI Press, 1998.
- R.J. Bies, T.M. Tripp. "Two faces of the powerless: Coping with tyranny." Power and influence in organizations. Ed. R. M. Kramer, M. A. Neale. Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage, 1998.
- R.J. Bies, T.M. Tripp. "At the breaking point: Cognitive and social dynamics of revenge in organizations." Anti-social behavior in organizations. Ed. R.A. Giacalone and J. Greenberg. Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage, 1996.
- R.J. Bies, T.M. Tripp. "Beyond distrust: "Getting Even" and the need for revenge." Trust and organizations. Ed. R.M. Kramer & M.A. Neale. Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage, 1996.
- Sim B. Sitkin, Robert J. Bies, ed. The Legalistic Organization. Thousand Oaks: Sage Publications, Ltd., 1994.