Vice Provost for Education and Professor of English
Articles in journals
- Randall Bass and Sherry Linkon. "On the Evidence of Theory: Close reading as a disciplinary model for writing about teaching and learning." Arts and Humanities in Higher Education Vol 7.(3) (2008): 245-61.
- Bret Eynon. "Capturing the Visible Evidence of Invisible Learning." Academic Commons (2008).
- Randall Bass. "The Purchase of Learning: Trading Outcomes for Consequences--Tribute to the Life and Work of James F. Slevin." ADE Bulletin (2007).
Articles in books
- Randall Bass. "Is the Study of Culture and History Any Place for Amateurs?." Festschrift in Honor of Guenther Lenz. Ed. Wilfried Raussert and Reinhard Isensee. Berlin: Humboldt, 2008.
- Randall J Bass and Daniel Bernstein. "The Middle of Open Spaces: Generating Knowledge about Learning through Multiple Layers of Open Teaching Communities.." Opening Up Education: The Collective Advancement of Education through Open Technology, Open Content, and Open Knowledge. Ed. Vijay Kumar and Toru Iiyoshi. Cambridge, MA: MIT Press, 2008.
- Bret Eynon, ed. The Difference that Inquiry Makes: A Collaborative Case Study of the Visible Knowledge Project. : Academic Commons, 2008.