SOM Clinician Scholar Track -- Professor
Norio Azumi is Clinical Chair of Pathology at the Georgetown University Hospital, Professor and Director of Surgical Pathology, Medical Director of Molecular Diagnostic Laboratory, Professor in the Department of Pathology, and Chief of Service in the Department of Pathology. His areas of expertise include surgical pathology and immunohistochemistry. His special interests include monoclonal antibody analysis of human tumor markers and computerized image analysis, telepathology, and automated pathology. He involved in the Bioengineering Research Partnership (BRP) Research, Molecular Analysis of Breast Cancer Study.
- PhD (1982) Hokkaido University, Japan,
- Fellowship (1981) Stanford University,
- Residency (1981) Stanford University,
- Residency (1979) Sinai Hospital,
- Certification (1979) , Anatomic Pathology
- MD (1973) Hokkaido University, Japan,