Allison P. Koester
Articles in journals
- Karpoff, J., Koester, A., Lee, D.S., and G. Martin. "Financial misconduct revelation and proxy choice." The Accounting Review, forthcoming (2017).
- Ge., W., Koester, A., and S. McVay. "Benefits and costs of Sarbanes-Oxley Section 404(b) exemption: Evidence from small firms’ internal control disclosures." Journal of Accounting and Economics, forthcoming (2017).
- Choudhary, P., Koester, A., and T. Shevlin. "Measuring income tax accrual quality." Review of Accounting Studies 21 (2016): 89-139.
- Koester, A., Lundholm, R., and M. Soliman. "Attracting attention in a limited attention world: exploring the causes and consequences of positive extreme earnings surprises." Management Science 62.10 (2016): 2871-2896.
- Koester, A., T. Shevlin, and D. Wangerin. "The role of managerial ability in corporate tax avoidance." Management Science, forthcoming (2016).
- Koester, A., Lim, S., and R. Vigeland. "The Effect of Tax-Related Material Weakness in Internal Controls on the Market Valuation of Unrecognized Tax Benefits." Journal of the American Taxation Association 37.1 (2015): 129-155.
- Edwards, A., Koester, A., Shevlin, T. Tax Notes (May): 669-674. "Examining Investor Reaction to IRS Announcement 2010-09. ." Tax Notes (2010): 669-674.