Anne Marie Cammisa
McCourt School of Public Policy (MSPP)
- Anne Marie Cammisa. From Rhetoric To Reform?: Welfare Policy In American Politics. : Westview Press, 1998.
- Anne Marie Cammisa, Paul Christopher Manuel. Checks And Balances?: How A Parliamentary System Could Change American Politics . : Westview Press, 1998.
- Anne Marie Cammisa. Governments as Interest Groups: Intergovernmental Lobbying and the Federal System. : Praeger Publishers, 1995.
Articles in journals
- Anne Marie Cammisa, Paige Ransford, Carol Hardy-Fanta . "Women in New England Politics: History and Current Status." New England Journal of Public Policy (2007).
- Anne Marie Cammisa, Beth Reingold. "Women in State Legislatures and State Legislative Research: Beyond Sameness and Difference." State Politics and Policy Quarterly 4.2 (2004): 181-210.
Articles in books
- Anne Marie Cammisa. "Governments as Interest Groups." American Intergovernmental Relations: Foundations, Perspectives, and Issues, (4th Edition). Ed. Laurence J. O’Toole Jr. . Washington, D.C.: Congressional Quarterly Press, 2006: 127-132 (chapter 9)
- Anne Marie Cammisa. "Massachusetts Political and Religious Culture." Representing God At The Statehouse . Ed. Edward L. Cleary, Allen D. Hertzke . : Roman and Littlefield, 2005: 27-54
- Anne Marie Cammisa. "Is It the Economy, Stupid? The Role of the Economy in the Election." The Election of the Century and What It Tells Us about the Future of American Politics . Ed. Stephen J. Wayne, Clyde Wilcox. : M.E. Sharpe, 2002: 5-18
Articles in conference proceedings
- Anne Marie Cammisa. "New England Women in Politics: A Regional Overview ." Women in New England Politics: A Profile and Handbook for Action (Monograph). Ed. Hardy-Fanta, Carol. Boston, Massachusetts: University of Massachusetts: Center for Women in Politics and Public Policy, 2003.
- Anne Marie Cammisa. "Race and Welfare in United States Social History." Journal of Policy History 13.2 (2001): 288-292.