Anne M Cammisa
Visiting Professor and Associate Director of the MA in American Government
Department of Government
- Anne Marie Cammisa, Paul Christopher Manuel. The Path of American Public Policy: Comparative Perspectives. Lanham, Maryland: Lexington, 2014.
- Anne Marie Cammisa. From Rhetoric To Reform?: Welfare Policy In American Politics. : Westview Press, 1998.
- Anne Marie Cammisa, Paul Christopher Manuel. Checks And Balances?: How A Parliamentary System Could Change American Politics . : Westview Press, 1998.
- Anne Marie Cammisa. Governments as Interest Groups: Intergovernmental Lobbying and the Federal System. : Praeger Publishers, 1995.
Articles in journals
- S. Bunse, Anne Marie Cammisa, K. Pecorelli. "Las mujeres en la política:¿ Cómo llenar un vaso a medias? (Women in Politics: Debunking Myths and Fixing the Pipeline) ." INCAE Business Review 2.9 (2013).
- Anne Marie Cammisa, Paige Ransford, Carol Hardy-Fanta . "Women in New England Politics: History and Current Status." New England Journal of Public Policy (2007).
- Anne Marie Cammisa, Beth Reingold. "Women in State Legislatures and State Legislative Research: Beyond Sameness and Difference." State Politics and Policy Quarterly 4.2 (2004): 181-210.
Articles in books
- Anne Marie Cammisa. "The Past as Prologue: Obama, Health Care, and the Election of 2012." American Election 2012: Contexts and Consequences. Ed. Peter Josephson and Ward Holder. New York: Palgrave Macmillan, 2014: chapter 11
- Anne Marie Cammisa. "Governments as Interest Groups." American Intergovernmental Relations: Foundations, Perspectives, and Issues, (5th Edition). Ed. Laurence J. O’Toole Jr. . Washington, D.C.: Congressional Quarterly Press, 2013: chapter 9
- Anne Marie Cammisa. "Massachusetts Political and Religious Culture." Representing God At The Statehouse . Ed. Edward L. Cleary, Allen D. Hertzke . : Roman and Littlefield, 2005: 27-54
- Anne Marie Cammisa. "Is It the Economy, Stupid? The Role of the Economy in the Election." The Election of the Century and What It Tells Us about the Future of American Politics . Ed. Stephen J. Wayne, Clyde Wilcox. : M.E. Sharpe, 2002: 5-18
Articles in conference proceedings
- Anne Marie Cammisa. "New England Women in Politics: A Regional Overview ." Women in New England Politics: A Profile and Handbook for Action (Monograph). Ed. Hardy-Fanta, Carol. Boston, Massachusetts: University of Massachusetts: Center for Women in Politics and Public Policy, 2003.
- Anne Marie Cammisa. " ’The Private Roots of Public Action,’ by Nancy Burns, Kay Lehman Schlozman and Sidney Verba." Commonwealth 7 (2002).
- Anne Marie Cammisa. "Race and Welfare in United States Social History." Journal of Policy History 13.2 (2001): 288-292.