Amy E Leonard
Department of History
I have recently finished two article comparing the educational systems of different cities in the Holy Roman Empire during the Reformation. I am now working on a project looking at why convents across Europe (specifically Germany, England, France and Italy) were so often accused of being brothels.
- Oct 17, 6pm: GatheredUpToDie:Popular Perceptions of WWI in Ottoman Empire
- Oct 24, 12:30pm-2pm: Legacy of Empire:History & Austrian Identity in Staendestaat
- Oct 25, 5pm: Change and Culture in Early Modern Russia
- Nov 7, 12:30pm-2pm: Young Liberal Conservatives, W Germany, 1960's
- Nov 7, 5pm: The Struggle Over the Eurasian Borderlands: La longue duree