Amy E Leonard
Department of History
- Amy Leonard. Nails in the Wall: Catholic Nuns in Reformation Germany. Chicago: University of Chicago Press, 2005.
Articles in books
- Amy Leonard. "Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice: Gender Difference in German Primary School Education." Attending to Early Modern Women–and Men. Ed. Amy Leonard; Karen Nelson. Newark: University of Delaware Press, 2011.
- Amy Leonard. "The Personal is Political: Convents in the Holy Roman Empire." Politics and Reformation: Studies in Honor of Thomas A. Brady, Jr. . Ed. Christopher Ocker. Leiden: Brill, 2007.
- Amy Leonard. "Female Religious Orders." A Companion to the Reformation World (Blackwell Companions to European History). Ed. R. Po-Chia Hsia. Oxford: Blackwell, 2004: 220-37
- Amy Leonard; Karen Nelson, ed. Attending to Early Modern Women – and Men. Newark: University of Delaware Press, 2011.
- Entries: “Bishops,” “Peter Canisius,” “Corpus Christi,” “Curia,” “Enclosure,” “Family,” “Heresy,” “Monasticism,” “Peter,” “Caritas Pirckheimer,” “Wilibald Pirckheimer,” “Tradition,” “Women,” “Katharina Schütz," in The Westminster Handbook to Reformation Theology. Edited by Ward Holder. Louisville, KY: Westminster John Knox Press, 2010..
- Oct 17, 6pm: GatheredUpToDie:Popular Perceptions of WWI in Ottoman Empire
- Oct 24, 12:30pm-2pm: Legacy of Empire:History & Austrian Identity in Staendestaat
- Oct 25, 5pm: Change and Culture in Early Modern Russia
- Nov 7, 12:30pm-2pm: Young Liberal Conservatives, W Germany, 1960's
- Nov 7, 5pm: The Struggle Over the Eurasian Borderlands: La longue duree